Short DescriptionBe a student of current technology trends, ensuring that the company maintains and expands its technology leadership position. You love to code, learn fast and hack engineering problems while building quality products.
- We have a complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) -Nginx + Haproxy +Node.js + Tomcat + Mysql + Redis + Rabbitmq + Java + Android + Couchbase + Kafka + Zookeeper + Elasticsearch + Jenkins, NLP and machine learning.
- Get to work with smart and passionate people
- Build a global product which has a lasting impact
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and various services of the organization.
- You will be responsible for leading engineers to build and deliver high-quality product that delight Enterprises in India and Overseas
- Work with the PMs and Business to develop a long-term product plan and manage the release planning cycles for the product
- You will coach and motivate your team to ensure high productivity and teamwork, and help each individual achieve his potential
- Be a student of current technology trends, ensuring that the company maintains and expands its technology leadership position. You love to code, learn fast and hack engineering problems while building quality products.
- Believer of speed as a habit.
- Promote and develop a culture that inspires high levels of performance and employee retention
- 8-12 years of experience managing and growing a high-performing software engineering team.
- Excellent problem solving skills for complex and large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth, Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Very strong system design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls and use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Experience and expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.