Short Description2 - 3 years of experience, with at least 1+ year's relevant experience in analytics, predictive modeling & statistics.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Actively collaborate with business analysts, product management, operations teams and other stake holders.
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
- Identify, develop and deliver innovative predictive analytics driven products and solutions.
- Develop and implement predictive models, machine learning approaches and other text and data mining solutions.
- Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience both internal and external.
- Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate formats.
- 2 - 3 years of experience, with at least 1+ year's relevant experience in analytics, predictive modeling & statistics.
- Good with numbers and analytics.
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong ownership and commitment, and the ability and desire to be a leader.
- Adept at quick decision making, in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Exceptional team development and management skills.
- Statistics: Sound knowledge of statistics including (but not limited to) probability distributions, sampling techniques, correlations, parameter estimation, hypothesis testing etc.
- Machine Learning: Theoretical understanding of key machine learning concepts and algorithms including (but not limited to) loss functions, supervised classification, clustering, feature selection, optimization, ensemble methods, evaluation metrics etc.
- Practical experience with application of these in the areas of information extraction, retrieval, natural language processing, recommendation or other is desirable
- Proficiency in one of these programming languages - R / Python / Java / Scala. Familiarity with one or more key math and ML libraries in the language of choice.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Spark including terminal commands and key concepts like RDDs, data frames etc. are expected.
- Proficiency with working on a Linux-based system.
Jabong houses more than 2500 national and international brands including several leading global fashion brands like TOPSHOP, TOPMAN, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, River Island, Sisters Point, Burton, G Star Raw, Miss Bennett London, Tom Tailor and Bugatti Shoes.
Jabong offers prompt and efficient customer service through innovative features like Favshop, Shop the Look and Ask a Friend apart from services like express delivery, 15-days return policy, and open box delivery. Its â??Be You ad campaign highlights individuality and emphasises the freedom to be a leader and follow own sense of style.