- Talking about your work - we love open source software, we heavily use them and by talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community. See our engineering blog and our GitHub page
- 2 to 4 years of Experience
- Deep understanding of how the browsers work (HTTP, Cookies, Prefetching, Preloading, Caching, Synchronous / Asynchronous Requests).
- Regard for optimizations that focus to deliver content to the user as quickly as possible.
- Passion to write automated tests to verify the working of libraries (You can't possibly verify things on all devices and on all browsers manually).
- Understanding the similarities and differences across browsers (young and old). Yes, we support IE7 too.
- Knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises, data-binding.
- Passion to stay up to date with the constantly evolving world of front-end development.
- Good experience with various build tools like yarn, npm, grunt.