Short DescriptionGoPaisa is looking for a Data Scientist who can Develop and/or design large web systems.
- Has to work on Solr environment setup, managing collections, Solr Cloud and Zookeeper operations
- Implementing SOLR builds of indexes, shards, and refined searches across structured and semi-structured data sets
- Has to work in a team development setting, using source code control (GIT)
- Develop and/or design large web systems
- Experience in performance tuning databases
- Handle of the large scale of MySQL query and complex query
- Design, Modify and Configure search indexes on SOLR under Linux/Windows environment
- Knowledge of agile practices
- Optimizing both Indexes and SOLR-Integrated webshop.
- Analyze the SOLR debug query functions.
- Fine tuning the Search Relevancy according to the business requirements.
- Custom configuring Synonyms, Stopwords, and Request Handlers.
- Experience in debugging
- Expert level Object Oriented Design and MVC implementation
- Experience in technologies Redis, Memcached, Solr, ElasticSearch, CouchBase, OpenSemanticSearch
- Exposure in delivery of an automated search and indexing process with experience in Indexing data from structured and unstructured data stores, databases, and repositories
- Load balancing, integrating multi-core searches.
- Creative mindset towards problem-solving
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies, Strong team player
- Excellent presentation skills present ideas and solutions to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.