Short DescriptionMicrosoft is seeking an ML Engineer who can Work as part of the product team to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models, deep learning
- Create language models from petabytes of text data in different languages
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets
- Work as part of the product team to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users.
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms and Models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in one or more of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language
- Programming, Deep Learning, DNNs, Large scale Data Mining
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Experience with recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar systems
- Experience with any of Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/Bigtable or R/Matlab/AzureML or similar technologies
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field is a plus