Short DescriptionCisco is looking for a Technical Leader ASIC Engineering who has Worked in architecture and definition of high-scale, high-performance ASICs.
- Architectural work: an in-depth understanding of the architecture, and identification of problems and solutions.
- All aspects of implementation: specification, design, verification, timing-closure, power-optimization, and flow automation.
- Physical design work: timing path analysis, optimization of the logic for low power and area; highlighting issues and standard methodologies for power and area optimization.
- Document and improve standard methodologies to make the product successful.
- Lead other specialists in project achievements: schedule, power, area.
- Worked in architecture and definition of high-scale, high-performance ASICs.
- Validated experience in implementation: specification, design, verification, formal verification, system testing.
- Validated experience in physical design aspects: timing analysis and closure, power/area optimizations, macro size/placement analysis.
- Validated experience in high bandwidth memory subsystems and timing closure.
- Validated experience in flow automation (scripting, Makefiles, etc), and establishing guidelines for the team.
- Good interpersonal skills, and validated leadership to accurately describe issues/improvements and lead team for on-time completion.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale, high-performance ASIC.
- Understanding of networking and networking processors
- End-to-end design experience from Verilog to gates, block planning, area/timing closure is helpful.
- RTL development and verification (VCS, System Verilog, UVM/OVM, Formal verification)
- Experienced in system debug and SW/HW bringup, system validation of silicon towards FCS.
- Gate-level understanding of RTL and Synthesis
- Programming/scripting skills (C, C++, Perl)
- Hardware Emulation Platforms and tools (such as EVE, Veloce)
- 10+ years of substantial experience
- Good written/verbal interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
Technical Leader ASIC Engineering