Short DescriptionAs a product manager with the platform team at Numerify, you will be responsible for influencing product development, release planning, supporting product operations, and customer adoption. Your success will be measured by product quality, innovation and differentiation, customer delight, and by your team's success and professional growth.
- Provide a strategic contribution to the overall product line strategy and the individual product roadmaps.
- Be a hands-on scrum Product Owner for India scrum teams.
- Creating Detailed Product Requirement Documents.
- Developing Product Concept & Validating with Customers.
- Maintaining Component-level Road-map.
- Providing Release Readiness, Launch & Post-launch support
- Assessing market trends, analyzing customers' requirements to defining the solution, including approval of specification documents.
- Impeccable consumer platform experience and product judgement.
- Identify market trends and engage with internal user groups to identify opportunities, problems, and potential for innovation.
- Define and discover the minimum viable product (MVP) definition for new platform experiences.
- Partner with design and engineering counterparts to rapidly ideate, mockup, and test with internal users.
- Develop compelling business cases for new platform experiences.
- Evaluate opportunities to enhance current platform offerings and establish ongoing relationships with key strategic programs.
- Continually and directly engage with consumers to refine current product and inform new concepts.
- Managing the product according to AGILE methodology
- B.E / B. Tech preferred in Computer Science or a related technical field. A management degree from a premium educational institution is a plus.
- Experience in working in enterprise application development, SAAS, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, analytics, and knowledge of DevOps processes and practices is an added advantage.
- AGILE software development experience
- 5 to 8 years of relevant industry experience with at least 1 to 2 years of core software product management experience.
- Experience building products from concept to launch and running successfully in production. Solid mix of technical, product and business skills.
- Astute prioritization and decision making skills.
- Knows how to build shared vision with tough choices and tradeoffs, balancing long-term vs. short-term objectives.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills for complex projects â?? anticipates risks, puts mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication
- We are looking for an exemplary product leader
- Great work ethic, passion, results orientation, persuasiveness and high level of initiative and assertiveness.
- Thrives in fast paced environment and handles ambiguities well.
- Needs to be hands-on and can go deep into problem solving and reviews on both technical and business fronts.