PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
For sure you know SAP as the market leader of enterprise software. Do you know that SAP is as well a major player in technology with more than 10.000 customers in the realm of integration, process and rules management, and IoT?
The product unit Technology BPM delivers easy to use, scalable and performant solutions for all industries, on-premise and in the cloud. As an integral member of P&I Technology I/O Group in Bangalore, India, you will be contributing to one of our fast-growing cloud services: HCP Workflow Service, HCP Rules Service and HCP Visibility Service.
Our services are built on top of SAP's platform as a service offering SAP Hana Cloud Platform taking full advantage of in-memory database concepts. Our solutions are set of loosely coupled, highly scalable and tenant aware services which are based on microservice architecture paradigm. Each of the services can be independently used across the different stack and layers of the cloud platform to
Orchestrate the new process to create work-flow based application in the cloud or extend existing SAP or non- SAP application.
Model, execute and maintain the complete life cycle of Business Rules.
Gain visibility on end-end operational processes and integration scenario
If architecting and developing large scale, distributed, resilient, scalable and performant product excites you, if working with cutting edge technology and open source products in the field of process and operational process management is something you are looking forward to you, we offer you the opportunity to be part of the talented team and define this space.
We are looking for a talented, goal-oriented, motivated and proactive team player with excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills coupled with a willingness to take initiative and effectively apply the knowledge gained towards the accomplishment of project/program goals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science and Information technology from premium institutes.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of building scalable and distributed cloud Applications using cutting edge Technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the product following lean/agile methodologies
- Goal-oriented team worker with good communication skills and ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
- Expertise in some of the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of lean development infrastructure process including Git/Gerrit, Maven 3.0, Maven Plug-ins & Mojos.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration including Jenkins job configurations, build processes, REST API for automated job creation; scripting languages like Groovy and Python.
- Experience in building scalable, secure and performant solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Research, design, development, and testing of usable software in tight collaboration with the Product owner and the team
- Working on problems of complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and design principles and application of own judgment
- Building upon domain knowledge in the area of application and service development in cloud and also in the technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem-solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Dev Ops for the Service that your team is responsible for.
7-11 years of experience in software development and architecture