Short DescriptionThoughtWorks is hiring an Application Developer who has Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Building a complex, enterprise-transforming application on diverse, high energy teams
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly united teams and crafting quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business partners
- 3 to 8 years of development and delivery experience with Java / C# / Ruby on Rails / Python / Node.js or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Excellent OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Good communication and client-facing skills with the ability to working in a consulting environment is important
- Dream to chip into the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Senior developers (4+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you will be closely working with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.