Short DescriptionParticipate in development of proprietary and open computing standards and contribute to the development of next generation GPUs in collaboration with architecture and HW engineers at NVIDIA
- You will work on developing and maintaining new features in CUDA API and programming model
- Participate in development of proprietary and open computing standards and contribute to the development of next generation GPUs in collaboration with architecture and HW engineers at NVIDIA
- Involves development and design in groundbreaking software technologies and provides an opportunity to shape the future of parallel computation on GPU‚??s
- B-Tech/BE and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong programming skills in C and C++, algorithms and data structures required
- Experience complex software design.
- A deep understanding of computer architecture and OS fundamentals
- Great teammate, self motivated and good attitude
- A strong desire to learn, grow and invent
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Previous experience with GPU programming using CUDA, OpenCL
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks
- Previous experience on Automotive platforms and standards like ISO26262
- Experience with real-time operating systems and software
- Knowledge of UML, experience using design tools like enterprise architect, IMB rational suit etc.
SENIOR SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER