Short DescriptionNumerify is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can produce high-quality code with automated tests that perform and scales.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features in Numerify Platform product line.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for extensible and scalable design/code.
- Produce high-quality code with automated tests that perform and scales.
- 4+ to 8 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's and/or MasterÔ??s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented design, data structures, and programming concepts.
- Solid Java experience with common frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and high concurrency designs.
- The clear understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and REST principles.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Data-driven and distributed computing principles/technologies
- Data warehousing and BI
- Experience in high-performance low latency data pipeline
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS or PaaS offerings
- Experience in applications and/or databases performance tuning
- Automation unit tests (JUnit)
- Build systems (Maven/Ant)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies
Senior Software Engineer