Short DescriptionS$P Global is looking for a Business Analyst who has hands-on coding knowledge and working with back end systems and architecture is highly desired.
- You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high-quality software to customers.
- The chance to dig into complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements and architecture
- Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
- Explore a highly-rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition, and rewards
- Build and improve your skills by working with new technologies
- End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for software development projects.
- Utilizing SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate risk while leading tasks, resources, and changes.
- Leads or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Manage and mentor your team efficiently
- 5+ years of experience in a related role in a technical environment
- PM/BA with a strong technical background
- Experience in Machine learning implementation
- Hands-on coding knowledge and working with back end systems and architecture is highly desired.
- Proven SQL skills and familiarity
- Previous experience as a member of an Agile Scrum team
- Ability to bring together and clearly document software requirements
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
- Visual Modeling (Workflow Diagrams, Wireframe prototypes)
- Experience working in large, global teams
- Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.