Short DescriptionMicrosoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with our partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience, and serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft for driving customer-centric product improvement.
- Work with customers to build an enterprise data strategy and implementing Enterprise Data Model.
- Have expertise in implementing large data warehouse solutions using conventional and/or BigData platform
- Have good Knowledge and experience in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics using Hadoop based technologies
- Have experience implementing Multidimensional Cube using Microsoft or other equivalent platform
- Have experience implementing Hadoop based solutions using HBase, Hive, R.
- Experience implementing Master Data Management solution is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Machine Learning and statistical methods are an added advantage
- Business Strategy and Technical Thought Leadership: Keep track of latest technology trends and use them to develop business and market solution strategies for delivery practice. Build stakeholder connects and forge deep relationships with WW CTO Organization and technical Community Directors
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 12 years related IT experience.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management leveraging the GD Model.
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value especially wrt GD Model.
- Some business process and people management skills or related experience required.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers, and technology; have the background to provide leadership in the technology area and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have industry leading depth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.