We are seeing an increased demand for our GIS and IT services and to further strengthen our business here, we want to employ a .NET software developer / GIS Specialist, who in close cooperation with our teams in Denmark, Poland and India will provide software development services. This position will be based in Gurgaon/Bangalore and report to Technical Director- Mapping.
In addition to development and GIS tasks, the role also includes working closely with the production teams on requirement analysis and solution design. Experience with Geographic Information Systems is an advantage.
You will become part of a global team with about 400+ colleagues, which is in a positive evolution with growing business and staffing. You will be working from an office in India, in close collaboration with other staff in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Ukraine, and India. It is expected that you will be traveling between offices, at least once every quarter.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH EXPERIENCE IN .NET
Your academic background is a Bachelor's degree or higher with a minimum 5 years of experience with .NET development & GIS. You have experience with at least some of the following technologies:
Additionally, you can relate to the following:
- You have experience in Image processing
- You have been involved in developing GeoPortal solutions
- You have experience working with agile methodology
- You have experience in technical analysis and preparation of solution design
- You have been involved in the development of solutions based on technical design
- You have experience in quality assurance through test and code review
- You have experience in requirement clarification, GIS data analysis, data preparation
- You have the ability to handle general day-to-day interaction with the customers as our on-site representative
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Independent with good communication skills
- You work structured and result-oriented
- Focus on quality and deliverables
- Possessing multicultural competence
- Being a good team player
- Being able to work independently, within teams and under pressure
- Experience with the IT sector and GIS sector would be very valuable in this position