Short DescriptionTranslate concepts into business & product requirements, run the continued refinement of vision into tactical deliverables and completely lead the user experience. Lead effective design sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development.
- You will lead the new strategy, vision, roadmap of Verifone's Terminal Management products
- Translate concepts into business & product requirements, run the continued refinement of vision into tactical deliverables and completely lead the user experience. Lead effective design sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development.
- Effectively communicate our product vision and roadmap to a wide array of partners.
- Drive global rollout strategy for new features, products, and services
- You will collaborate closely with regional marketing and sales staff to gather new product requirements, develop pricing schemes to support the sales process.
- Groom and prioritize feature backlogs with clear balance between immediate and long-term goals.
- Effectively support development teams throughout sprints by actively removing roadblocks that may impact quality of service and on-time delivery.
- You will be responsible for the results. Analyze KPIs and use them to drive decision-making about the future of your products.
- Become the go-to person for your products. Develop standard methodologies
- 7+ years of overall work experience in software/payment security; 3+ years of experience.
- Experience using, implementing, and/or running an endpoint managmet system such as HP OpenView, Dells OpenManage, Red Hats Ansible or Airwatch.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs and enterprise systems integration points.
- Strong working knowledge of computer networking over IP and dia.
- Technical proficiency, demonstrated through technical undergraduate degree or relevant work experience.
- You are highly skilled in PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and requirements on application security.
- You have payment industry experience, especially POS & terminals is a plus.
- You are known for your communication skills both written and verbal along with strong presentation capabilities.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous and entrepreneurial, and you can adapt to changing circumstances.
- You easily translate complex user scenarios into actionable product requirements for development teams.
Senior Product Manager