Short DescriptionMicron is seeking an IT Business Analyst who can collaborate with other IT Solution Delivery teams to share knowledge, ensure alignment and demonstrate unified IT solutions and services.
- Work with internal partners and team members to drive high business value solutions focused on solving problems and enhancing decision-making with data and information
- Drive the development and support of self-service data and analytic solutions that empower the customer to explore and manage data insights
- Collaborate with other IT Solution Delivery teams to share knowledge, ensure alignment and demonstrate unified IT solutions and services
- Participate in the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Be active in developing solutions for supportability through a well-designed architecture, data model, and lifecycle
- Adopt best practices throughout the team and across partner groups
- Build strong relationships with team members, stakeholders, and other business partners. We have a global workforce and you will have the opportunity to work directly with team members around the world.
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include: Developing requirements with stakeholders who have difficulty articulating them, understanding the business processes and desired outcomes
- Capable of working with development teams locally and globally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experiences with technical requirements gathering
- Excellent communication skills
- Master's degree, Business Administration, Management, or Analytics
- Data Warehousing and Data modeling experience, preferably in SAP HANA
IT Business Analyst