Short DescriptionYou will work in our Gurgaon office as a member of our Design & Innovation team. You will work alongside product managers, developers and solution architects.
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is a plus
- 6+ years experience developing digital products across different mediums like web and mobile; Familiarity with an Enterprise setting is a plus
- Passionate about creating value through great design and user experience
- Experience planning and conducting both quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development
- Ability to generate clear, creative design concepts to guide team
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of tools, e.g. Invision, Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Sketch, etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to embark on regional and global travel as needed
- You will leverage an iterative, user-centered approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues across mobile and web platforms.
- An essential member of our Design & Innovation team, you contribute to all aspects of our process, from research and ideation to delivery with a focus on prototyping and creatively approaching constraints. Because our work spans from early research to executing ideas, you need to be able to think both conceptually and pragmatically about solutions.
- You will pair up with product managers, developers, and solution architects to determine what is should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touch points, help clarify what will be most critical to the success of a product, and define how we make those concepts real. You will constantly be looking to learn new tools and technologies to deepen your craft.
- You will collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (design, product management, engineering, and data analysts) to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services. You will advise the team on what will create a highly engaging and intuitive user experience and be the voice for how design decisions will impact realization of product vision.
- You will design and deliver best practice user research, including helping the Product Manager frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct activities, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights. You will provide hands-on craftsmanship of the UI and you will push the boundaries with what's possible in partnership with technologists and product stakeholders.
- You will lead the creation of prototypes that help communicate and validate the optimal user flow, interaction model, and screen designs. You will also lead the creation of wireframes and mockups for UI (web and mobile) that the team can use to create stories and that developers can translate into code. You will collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles.
Product Design Lead