Short DescriptionABB is seeking a Lead Engineer who has a knowledge of Computer literacy and competency Microsoft office tools.
- Acting as the overall design authority for all applicable engineering disciplines and complete engineering assignments for that discipline.
- Including and completing multidisciplinary information in engineering development, solve problems that appear during engineering development and drives completion of all engineering activities on the project.
- Collaborating with the project installation, commissioning and site activities clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors also provides hands-on technical support to the commissioning and start-up activities.
- Creating proposals for engineering projects and analysis engineering risks before submitting a proposal.
- Defining project tasks and ensuring the effective allocation of these tasks to project team members, specifying the relevant schedule, cost, and quality metrics.
- Acting as the technical lead for the engineering disciplines included in the project; actively develop and coach the Project Engineering team and colleagues, supporting with technical advice and guidance.
- Managing customer relations and keeps regular contacts with key customers and conducts specialist support and advisory service for the Sales team.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A degree in Engineering with experience in Automation/Control systems
- Minimum 3 years' experience in project engineering of Control Systems/ Process Automation of Industrial Projects/ Data Center projects would be an added advantage Strong Negotiation and Customer service-oriented.
- Knowledge of Computer literacy and competency Microsoft office tools.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.