Short DescriptionEdGE Networks is looking for a Software Architect who has worked closely on products that are AI / ML-based.
- Experience doesn't matter, although most likely would be in the experience range of 5-9 years.
- Has architected/maintained SaaS applications that have seen a significant scale. (Scale could be in terms of Usage or Volume of data processed)
- Has worked closely on products that are AI / ML-based.
- Aware of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP. Preferably Azure)
- A polyglot programmer (Enjoys learning programming paradigms)
- Is extremely hands-on w.r.t programming and enjoys it!
- Has practical experience in implemented various design patterns
- Has a deep understanding of one or more of the following
- Database schema design and performance tuning (especially search stores)
- Queuing architectures
- Application orchestration / deployment
- Application design (Example: How does it demonstrate the notion of "Privacy by design")
- Good communication skills
- +1 for awareness about Enterprise compliance
- +1 for awareness in serving AI / ML solutions for Enterprises.
- Github profile which demonstrates enthusiasm in learning/playing with open source technologies.