Short DescriptionViv is the next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that created Siri. Viv will provide a truly open platform that lets any developer extend Viv's knowledge and capabilities. VentureBeat named Viv one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016, and after our acquisition by Samsung, Viv is now poised to bring our vision of a new kind of user interaction to the world at global scale. Check out this demo from TechCrunch Disrupt NY, and watch the power of Viv in action!
- you will enhance, refine, and evolve the Java backend platform supporting the Viv SDK. The platform exposes a powerful layer for 3rd party developers to design, develop, debug, and train models used by our artificial intelligence backend.
- You Will Share Responsibility For The Evolution Of The Representation And Infrastructure, Including
- You will join and work closely with Viv's platform team on the design, prototyping, and eventual production-level implementation and deployment of this system.
- The syntax and semantics of the domain-specific languages that 3rd party developers use to build experiences
- The compilers and static analysis tool chains for those DSLs
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Excellent software engineering skills: comfortable designing, writing, maintaining, and debugging truly production-quality code
- Excitement about our vision and passion for building impactful products
- You have a professional background related to designing backend software systems.
- You communicate well and work effectively with others and have a strong work ethic.
- You are comfortable with high degrees of freedom and responsibility.
Senior Software Engineer