Short DescriptionThe Analytics Product Manager will be responsible for developing the requirements for the complete and integrated analytics offering from Genesys. This position will be responsible both internal and external requirements for the overall reporting and analytics offering and then translating those into component specific requirements. The main objective of this role is to ensure consistent and cohesive requirements for the Journey Analytics suite.
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build models.
- Conduct advanced data analysis and complex designs algorithm.
- Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes such as smart meters and geo-location information or social media.
- Work with field teams to support data collection, integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Develop experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses.
- Validate analysis using scenario modeling.
- Identify/create the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
- Define the validity of the information, how long the information is meaningful, and what other information it is related to.
- Work with the data teams to ensure that the information used is in compliance with the regulatory and security policies in place.
- Utilize patterns and variations in the volume, speed and other characteristics of data supporting the initiative, the type of data (e.g., images, text, clickstream or metering data) in predictive analysis
- Develop usage and access control policies and systems in collaboration with system teams.
- Present and depicts the rationale of their findings in easy to understand terms for the business.
- Masters in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; PHD degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques.
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Strong programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java), statistical modeling (like SAS or R).
- Experience using machine learning algorithms.
- High proficiency in the use of statistical packages.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth industry/business knowledge
- Write Product Requirements Documents (PRDs), and work closely with product teams to prioritize requirements and form the release plans