Short DescriptionCapgemini is hiring a Tableau Developer who can build & publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Online.
- 5+ years of experience in Reporting and Data Visualization.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tableau developer.
- Primary Tableau developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) as well as work closely with statistical programmers and statisticians to ensure data view tables and data sources are accurate and efficient.
- Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring, and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Have good knowledge of creating and editing SQL queries.
- Have good knowledge of the Hadoop BigData ecosystem.
- Build & publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Online.
- Able to blend data to create powerful dashboards.
- Create action filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Synergize with statistical programmers and statisticians to test, clean, and standardized data to meet the business standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing.
- Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
- Being able to advise senior management in clear language about the implications of their work for the organization.
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand the work.
- Being able to work autonomously.