Short DescriptionBachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/ engineering/ math/ statistics or any other computationally intense disciplines and possesses working experience in at least one of the following domains: Data & text mining, Machine learning & information visualization.
- Generating business insights using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business problems
- Developing business solutions to exploit Analytics in order to move towards data-driven innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets
- Validate, interpret and present data findings to both an expert and non-expert audience.
- Work closely with the functional processes for conceptualization and PoC development
- Evaluate external ideas, solutions, products and technologies that could be used to expand Open Source capabilities
- Apply unique skills and interests to develop new opportunity domains. Deliver high quality and accurate results in a timely manner
- Performing feasibility study to validate the functional specification and translate them into technical specification & solution.
- Analyze the existing environment and derive opportunities, recommend alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Maintain Control Compliance environment, Review Audit Requirements & Driving Compliance to ensure work is completed to meet Organization's Professional, Legal and Regulatory Standards
- Support Internal / regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work
- 6-7 years of experience in Data Science or Advance Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/ engineering/ math/ statistics or any other computationally intense disciplines and possesses working experience in at least one of the following domains: Data & text mining, Machine learning & information visualization.
- An excellent problem solver with research oriented approach.
- Algorithms Geek and researcher in field of data science with a strong experience in statistical & analytics packages/tools (R, Alteryx etc.)
- Expertise on Machine Learning/Information Retrieval/Artificial Intelligence/Text Mining problems.
- Experience in at least one scripting languages (preferably Python). Ability to work with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in various visualization platforms like Tableau, etc.
- Experience on tools/platforms like Cornerstone, Hadoop, Infomatica, RapidMiner etc.
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Candidate should open to learn new open source technologies and languages
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, customer-focused, collaborative environment. Must be able to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance.