Short DescriptionAs a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you will build learning algorithms leveraging data sets consisting of millions of use actions per day to model, analyze, and predict user behaviors. While some of our algorithms run on client devices, others require large clusters on our cloud infrastructure. You will be part of highly dynamic agile software development team and will be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the production deployment.
- Work within the Machine Learning Team to improve existing code, design new code, train, test, deploy and iterate to production.
- Write Python production ready code for machine learning applications.
- Build, design and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems with the understanding of Machine learning algorithms.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of user data to improve our existing systems and our user's experience.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive new feature creation and data transformation.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in Python required and Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
- Experience with Tensorflow and Spark or other comparable computational frameworks.
- Preferred Qualifications
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- 7+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Deep understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning.
- Experience with Scala and Java programming languages.
Machine Learning Software Engineer