What You Will Do
Code. You'll spend your days writing new classes, solving interesting problems, thinking of clever algorithms and implementing solutions using techniques like web sockets and REST APIs.
Write unit tests and test your code. We don t like bugs, and neither should you. We need your code to be reliable and reusable years for years to come.
Learn new technologies. We're always trying new things and you should too. You 'll be expected to keep getting better and learn new technical skills.
Deliver products and tools that drive our business. The tools and features you ll work on will grow our company even faster, and help our teams and leaders do their jobs more efficiently.
What You Will Need
- A University Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- 4+ years of professional working experience using the following:
- Relational Databases
- Ruby on Rails (much of our back end is built in Ruby, Nice to have)
- Elasticsearch (Nice to have)
- Oracle (Nice to have)
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate has a passion for coding and keeping up with the latest in software development and technology. You must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges.
A team player. You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
Passionate about learning. You thrive on complex technical challenges and are always eager to learn the latest technologies.
Organized and detailed-oriented. You think ahead of time about how best to implement new features, and your code is clean, well-organized and properly documented.
Who We Are?
Action-Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We‚??re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture -Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement at Gartner
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.