Short DescriptionIf you are an aspiring woman with minimum two years of work experience and are currently on a career break, below is an ideal opportunity to restart your career with SBO Chennai
- Support the Data Analytics team in design and execution of analytics projects
- Work with Shell stakeholders and subject matter experts to help design analytics projects
- Modeling and Technology Skills: Ability to search, extract, transform and load data from Shell's various databases, cleanse and refine data until it is fit-for-purpose.
- Knowledge of statistical, mathematical and machine learning models, and ability to choose appropriate technique for estimation, comparison, classification, prediction and optimization.
- Proven ability to program chosen models in analytics and visualization software packages - R, SAS, Minitab, Alteryx, Azure, Spotfire, etc.
- Advanced skills in design of easy-to-use reporting interfaces and interactive dashboards in Spotfire and Excel.
- Requirements Industry / Functional Expertise
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas/Energy industry as an analytics professional OR domain expertise in sales & marketing/loyalty/customer analytics, procurement/spend analytics, supply chain analytics, risk analytics, quantitative finance, etc
- Apply knowledge from one industry / function across others
- Rapid onboarding on projects, understanding analytics goal and working with ill-defined datasets
- Communicating technical jargon in plain English to colleagues within Data Analytics and outside
- Virtual working with network of colleagues located throughout the globe.
- Dimensions Support : Design and delivery of analytics projects, within or cutting across upstream and downstream business units in Shell
- 5+ years of experience, including 3 years in a hands-on analytics role
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Quantitative Finance, OR, etc
- Good interpersonal communication skills and influencing skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work with limited supervision
Sr. Specialist - Data Analytics