Short DescriptionAllerin Tech is looking for an IoT Engineer who Develops and maintains high-quality software.
- Builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and sets up and runs lab simulations.
- Develops and maintains high-quality software.
- Stays current with the cutting edge in IoT related technologies.
- Shares expertise throughout the organization.and may provide user training for products.
- Evaluates engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, low-cost products and systems.
- May author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Good programming skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- We would prefer experience with Python, Ruby and Node.js but we are open for a code-agnostic programmer who can work upon problem-solving using any language and framework.
- A good understanding of embedded systems and networking.
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, network and storage architectures.
- Experience in the designing systems to work with remote data via third-party APIs and JSON.
- Ability to read hardware schematics.
- Ability to develop code that optimizes for low power consumption.
- Ability to probe and measure hardware in order to debug problems.
- Ability to handle and lead a team of Jr Developers.
- Knowledge of using big data analytics framework such as Hadoop or SPARK to develop business intelligence applications