Short DescriptionWe are looking for a Systems Engineer with insatiable curiosity to join a high-performing team of Systems Engineers, software developers and scientists applying commercial technology and emerging research to address critical national security challenges. The successful candidate will have a knack for taking groundbreaking science and identifying pragmatic approaches to applying it to intelligence gaps.
- Experience with the intelligence community
- Ability to provide systems engineering and integrator support
- Ability to analyze system and software requirements and objectives
- Ability to operate in a dynamic R& D environment
- Experience with agile development processes
- Demonstrated self-starter â?? proactive in determining goals and objectives and pursuing the necessary course of action
- Experience with one or AI or computer reasoning technique (Neural nerworks, Bayes Nets, Semantic Reasoning, etc.)
- AWS certification
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with open source statistical and analytic environments (Spark, Hadoop, R, etc.)
- Experience with TensorFlow, Theano, CAFFE or similar AI framework
- Required Experience and Education: Minimum 8 years with a BS in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent education and experience.