Short DescriptionNutanix is hiring a Systems Engineer who has the ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- Engage as part of an inside sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and extraordinary customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely (WebEx)
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- The ISE sometimes would need to install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at pre-sales PoC deployments
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to see opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Will be part of the team that leads a hosted PoC environment and responsible for maintaining & building the lab for the hosted PoC infrastructure
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a blend of business insight and technical capability.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory when needed