Short DescriptionMcKinsey is hiring for Site Reliability Engineer Technology & Digital who has relevant experience and understanding of web and database technologies, concepts and design elements of on-premise, cloud-based and hybrid architectures.
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering (Java, Ruby, Node.js, and others)
- 1+ year in reliability and performance engineering role
- Experience with DevOps processes and culture
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCi, GitHub, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Understanding of web and database technologies, concepts and design elements of on-premise, cloud-based and hybrid architectures
- Strong understanding of presentation tiers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, IIS)
- Comfortable in writing code using the same code quality and engineering practices expected from core application developers (Test-driven development, Integration, Security, Acceptance testing)
- Strong hands-on skills with server operating systems and environments (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of (shell) scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Perl, etc.
- Working experience with monitoring and data analysis tools (Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus, AppDynamics, etc.)
Site Reliability Engineer Technology & Digital