Short DescriptionMcKinsey is looking for a Senior Data Engineer who has experience and interest in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Goole Platform, or Databricksks.
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information, and identifying linkages across disparate data sets.
- Meaningful experience in multiple database technologies such as Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR), traditional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan)
- Confirmed ability in clearly communicating complex solutions deep understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data.
- Experience and interest in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Goole Platform, or Databricksks.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Master's degree is a plus4 year of relevant work experience
- Meaningful experience with at least two of the following technologies: Python, Scala, SQL, JavaCommercial client-facing project experience is helpful, including working in close-knit teams
Senior Data Engineer