Short DescriptionSolution design, product implementation, support and capability development. The ideal candidate will have good mix of business processes and IT skills, business thinking and client focused.
- Analyzing andunderstanding the business processes
- Designing automatedprocess solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Configuring newautomated processes and objects using core workflow principles that areefficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Supporting existingprocesses and implementing change requirements as part of a structured changecontrol process
- Creating and maintainingsolution documentation
- Supporting theOperational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Once RPA (AutomationAnywhere technology) are fully adopted, the person will mentor and train teammembers on the same
- Strong foundation ofvarious underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence,Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, PatternMatching, Analytics etc.
- Strong business acumento understand context of the business situation and identify appropriate solutions/toolsto problem solving
- Strong computing, programming, logical, analytical, and problemsolving skills
- Excellent understanding of current Robotic Process Automation (RPA) products andtechnology (preferably Automation Anywhere) & upcoming trends in RPAtechnology landscape
- The ability toconceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed designarchitecture
- Strongunderstanding of Microsoft Technology (.NET, SQL Server, Web Services, Windowsetc.)
- Familiarity withSQL and other database tools to store, organize, retrieve, and manage data for doinganalysis
- Capable of quickly,regularly, and independently learning new technologies under the pressure of consistenthigh-profile project deliverables with review by firm thought leaders
- Strong verbal and written communicationskills. Demonstrate strong consultativeand engaging presentation skills
- Self-motivated andstrong team player. Highly developed personaland professional ethics
- Candidates musthave a track record of being a problem solver that can link businessrequirements to how queries/code is structured
- Have excellent attention to detail: Exceptions inprograms and data quality issues are handled with precision.