Short DescriptionRegularly interface with internal and external information technology teams on resolving data issues, as well as mitigation plans to avoid errors in the future.Participate in strategic capital systems planning
- The position requires a software programming skill set, utilization of statistical techniques, experience managing data integrity, and implementing automated solutions. The Data Scientist will need to have an understanding of relational database management systems, design, and structured query language.
- Excellent analytical skills, high level of statistics with the ability to identify and predict trends and anomalies.
- Experience in data mining extremely large data sets, high proficiency in SQL (Teradata, Oracle, or MySQL), relational database management systems and design.
- Experience with statistical tools like JMP, Minitab, and Stata
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely manner, including large, complex projects.
- Effective presentation skills and be able to explain complex data and charts in a clear manner to large audiences. Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in Manufacturing, Test, and Consumer electronics is a plus.
Senior Data Scientist