Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our√?¬†Client & Market
√?¬†career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.Analytics
√?¬†professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.The Functional & Industry Analytics Manager Or Senior Manager
- Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses industry trends, creates reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.Job DescriptionAnalytics√?¬†professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data.A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to√?¬†complex business problems√?¬†for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting√?¬†strategic direction√?¬†to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has√?¬†latitude√?¬†in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to√?¬†critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on√?¬†area of responsibility√?¬†with the potential to√?¬†impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages√?¬†large teams and/or work efforts√?¬†(if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.The Manager/Senior Manager is responsible for delivery on health analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a health industry (payer/provider) analytics context.Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience with consulting or implementing transformational change in the healthcare industry
- Minimum of 3 years√?¬Ę?? experience leading transformational programs
- Minimum of 7 years√?¬Ę?? delivery experience in applying advanced modeling techniques in a business environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years√?¬Ę?? experience with predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Alteryx, Python, Spark, and TableauSet Yourself Apart - Preferred Skills
- Bachelor√?¬Ę??s degree in quantitative discipline (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science)
- Masters or MBA (Statistics or Mathematics)
- PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with evolving approaches and technologies such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Systems, and Robotics and corresponding contribution to advancing analytics maturity for clients
- Exceptional presentation skills √?¬Ę?? ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Proven track record of sales and delivery excellenceProfessional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skillsAll of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Equal Employment OpportunityAll employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.