Short DescriptionAmazon is seeking an outstanding Senior Analytics Manager to uncover key insights. Work with large data sets and able to make agile decisions based on what content appeals to our customers.
- Support the Content Acquisition Management (CAM) teams on evaluating and structuring content deals, ad hoc analysis, statistical inference and predictive modelling for all our global territories.
- Mine and analyze data pertaining to customers viewing experiences to identify critical business insight and make recommendations to optimize content selection.
- Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of video content.
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement. Develop and present these as papers to senior stakeholders.
- At least 8 years of experience in analytical or business intelligence teams developing sound analytics-based solutions to business problems.
- Masters-level degree in econometrics, statistics, operational research, optimization, data science, analytics, or other quantitative field.
- Fluency in using SQL to interrogate TB-scale relational databases to build data sets and answer business questions.
- Expertise in using tools such as SAS, R or Python to build predictive models using regressions and machine learning techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
Senior Analytics Manager