Short DescriptionMaven Wave Partners is looking for Data Analytics. As a role of Data Analytics. He/She will responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting ETL solutions. As a Data Analyst he/she should also proficient with data warehouse.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting ETL solutions.
- Proficiency with data warehouse (star schema model), DOS, Powershell scripting, complex ANSI-SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts
- Experience with ETL frameworks / tools - Informatica, Datastage, Google DataFlow, Talend, etc.
- Experience in Data Orchestration frameworks like Oozie, Jenkins, Apache Airflow etc.
- Experience with database technologies - MySQL / Oracle / SQLServer.
- Experience in creating scalable and robust data processing pipelines.
- Understand distributed computing concepts and/or have experience implementing distributed computing environments
- Experience in working with any of the NOSQL Databases such as HBase, Mongodb etc.
- Experience in agile methodologies and experience in working with scrum teams
- Experience of coding in Python/JAVA.
- Good knowledge on principles of Relational Database.
- Understanding of Data ingestion from any data source to Hadoop
Ability to multitask and prioritize duties with respect to business needs.
- Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem such as HDFS, HIVE, Mapreduce, Pig, Spark etc.
- Understanding of Data Processing Pipelines and Hadoop Data lakes.
- Experience on any distribution of the Hadoop.
- Experience on Apache Spark.
- Experience on Apache Spark, PySpark.
- Understanding of Data ingestion from any data source to Hadoop.
- Understanding of Transformations on Hadoop.
- Exporting data to Cloud platforms from Hadoop like Google Cloud Storage or Amazon S3 buckets.¬†