Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring for Operations Analyst who is responsible to solve queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction and also highlight the feedback given by the customers so that their demand can be fulfilled.
- Respond to all customer (Doctors and Patients) queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Support any new initiatives in the directorate.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of Lybrate.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
- This role may be subject to additional responsibilities based on Business requirements.
- Graduate with Good communication skills both written and oral,
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Someone with an eye for details
- Prior knowledge about medical terms is advantageous but not mandatory
- Comfortable with talking to Consumers / Doctors
- Sharp individual, open for improvement and grooming
- Flexible about timing and work profile
- Team player