Short DescriptionOracle is hiring for the position of Business Analyst who is responsible for analyzing colocation data by collecting, monitoring and documenting historical spend for data center operations and build projects. Also responsible to create new business processes as the organization grows and changes.
- Communication and Reporting: Provide consistent, relevant and accurate data reporting for both peer and executive levels on a defined monthly rhythm.
- Project Timelines: Build out work back plans and drive towards timelines. The candidate of this role must have the ability to self-motivate and drive to tight deadlines, removing blocks and understanding when escalation is needed to avoid scope creep and impact to the delivery of the project
- Problem Solving: Can you see risk and quickly plan how to avoid it? This role is looking for someone that knows how to identify and mitigate risks prior to an impact on the overall project.
- Organization: Can you keep a project/or many projects on track while managing multiple processes, schedules in global time zones, shifting priorities as needed.
- Change and Process: See opportunities and make change to improve services, writing up new processes and rolling out effectively to ensure awareness and inclusion are covered.
- 5-8 + year's experience in the business/program management role.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through internal and external organizations and individuals.