Short DescriptionS&P is looking for Analyst who will responsible to conduct returns and holdings based analysis of equity indices to support client inquiries and other strategic initiatives. The analysis would require use of tools like Fact-set with which familiarity is not required but useful.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a quantitative field required. Proficiency with R, Python, or other programming languages a plus.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills are a must.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and power-point required.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English â?? both written and verbal are a must.
- Investment experience in equities and fixed income is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to learn quickly, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- CFA designation or progress towards completion is desirable but not required.
- Experience using platforms such as fact set and Bloomberg desirable.
- Operating knowledge of indices is desirable but not required
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.