Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring for Software Engineer-Java who will create automated unit tests using flexible/open source frameworks and design software and produce scalable and resilient technical designs.
- Behavior driven development approach.
- Create automated unit tests using flexible/open source frameworks.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs.
- Design software and produce scalable and resilient technical designs.
- Involve in development and support.
- 1-3 years of programming experience in Java with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Ability to develop scalable, complex software systems with minimal errors.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to execute projects from planning through completion under the pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in frameworks/technologies (Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, MongoDB, SOLR, RabbitMQ, Redis) is preferred.