Short DescriptionZipGo is looking for DevOps Engineer having good experience with robust shell or scripting tasks and responsible for handling of SSL and scalability issue. Also develop software and processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2 & EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, Route 53), Puppet, Chef, Jenkins.
- Experience with robust shell or scripting tasks.
- Handling of SSL and scalability issues.
- Develop software and processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources.
- Automate deployment and management of large scale web services.
- Optimizing performance, tuning SQL and caching techniques.
- Manage such distributed deployments for security and access control.
- Monitoring such systems on a continuous basis.
- Experience in Python and Django added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and strong application level analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working on cloud platforms.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP.
- In depth understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services.
- Understanding of message queues, pub-sub, in-memory data stores.
- Pro in using version control system concepts.
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.