Short DescriptionZS is seeking for Data Science Associates (DSAs) to design, develop and execute analytic techniques on large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets including Big Data to help clients and business can make better sales and marketing decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Implement statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative course work is required.
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.).
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R).
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset.
- Excellent thinking and problem solving skills.
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Data Science Associate