Short DescriptionSentiance is seeking for Machine Learning Engineer who will work closely with data scientists and data engineers in order to integrate and optimize machine learning and data pipelines. Also help the team to improve upon current methods and models, both from a performance and architecture point of views.
- You will work on state-of-the-art methods for both supervised and unsupervised learning, including the latest deep learning algorithms.
- You will work with big data (GPS fixes and sensors) from hundreds of thousands of users.
- You will optimize and deploy training and inference pipelines for predictions of low events/concepts (type of transports, home/work location) and human behavior (commuting, sporting, shopping).
- You will create tooling's to improve development of machine learning pipelines.
- You will help the team to improve upon current methods and models, both from a performance and architecture point of views. With a practical mindset you will bring these models into a production environment.
- Your software development experience will allow you to closely collaborate with our Data Engineering team to improve our models and data flows and push them through our release process.
- You have a master's degree or PhD in computer science or a related field.
- You have experience in software engineering and deployment to production.
- You are an expert in Python and/or Java.
- You have implemented and deployed a variety of machine learning algorithms in a production environment.
- You have a deep understanding of machine learning concepts such as cross-validation, clustering, supervised vs unsupervised learning.
- You can use big data tools such as Spark for development.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- You have the Ability to critically interpret output quality based on quantitative analysis and tooling
- Experience in processing of sensor data from mobile devices or wearable's.
- Data engineering expertise.
- Knowledge of stream processing (Kafka).
- Knowledge of mobile development constrains and peculiarities
Machine Learning Engineer