Short DescriptionGartner is looking for Research Analyst who will analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, bench-marking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Learn and execute Gartner's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps Analysts/Senior Analysts and their teams identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, bench-marking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Support and/or manage key research deliverables, including but not limited to: large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, round table discussions, or custom, in-bound research requests.
- Support the team through other tasks such as: coordinating and/or conducting research interviews with C-level executives, academics, or industry experts, organizing meetings and teleconferences, and preparing research materials and summaries for the team.
- Be a key member of the Research team and contribute to entire project life-cycle from conception to completion and presentation.
- Completed Bachelor's degree by the date of your application
- 1-4 years of work experience in academic or applied research
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to work out of Arlington, VA
- Master's degree; Social Science background preferred
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research, including research interview