Short DescriptionWalmart is seeking for Data Analyst who will proactively perform data exploration on user behavior to discover future testing opportunities also create and manage business or operational dashboards to monitor business line performance.
- Write SQL/Hive/Spark queries to extract necessary data and present the information either in Tableau or PowerPoint and analyze the results to generate business insights.
- Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior to discover future testing opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing & Engineering) to solve complex business/product/marketing problems.
- Create and manage business/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance.
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely.
- You have extensive experience using SQL and Tableau. Looker is a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- You have a solid foundation in basic statistics, e.g., regression analysis, modeling, forecasting etc.
- You understand experimentation, hypothesis testing, and causal inference.