Short DescriptionMyntra is looking for Data Scientist who will develop data products that are used by millions of users which leads growth for the business. Also work on how to evaluate potential approaches, build features, statistical/machine learning models and determine metrics.
- Advanced degree in the quantitative field preferred.
- 4+ years industry experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact.
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings such as classification, recommendation systems, and natural language processing.
- Proven ability to tailor machine learning solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with distributed machine learning and computing framework (Spark, Hadoop, Mahout or equivalent). Applied experience preferred.
- Strong programming skill (Python, R, or Scala preferred).
- Experience productionizing machine learning model is a plus.
- High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: