Short DescriptionNUTANIX is looking for DevOps Engineer who will responsible to implement cutting edge technologies and develop tools for building and controlling Frame platform environments.
- Automate Frame Platform provisioning, deployments and configuration.
- Develop tools for building and controlling Frame Platform environments.
- Architect, implement, and document Frame Platform infrastructure.
- Metrics and Monitoring systems design and implementation.
- Implementation of cutting edge technologies.
- Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to the San Francisco Bay Area, California few times a year.
- 3+ years of experience as a System/DevOps/Linux engineer
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Provisioning tools (Terraform etc.)
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using services on cloud infrastructure platform (Nutanix, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Deep linux knowledge (bonus points for RHEL flavours).
- Experience with programming concepts.
- Knowing Golang is a plus.
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Containerization concepts, experience with clustering and scheduling suites such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Good verbal and communication skills in English.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance.
- You can problem solve your way out of almost anything.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.