Short DescriptionHGST is seeking for experienced Data Analytics Engineering who will design, develop and maintain analytics systems independently. And ability to communicate to all parties within department and inter-department.
- Meeting users, gathering user requirements and communicating requirements to technical team member for technical solution design, feasibility study & planning.
- Translate User Request into Analytics Solution from system perspective.
- Mocking up visualization for user review
- Design, develop and maintain Analytics Systems independently.
- Delivered/completed tasks within the plan timeline. Provide accurate plan to deliver tasks
- Ability to communicate to all parties within department and inter-department.
- Participating in Analytics System Implementation. Provide alternative / innovative solution on system issue / implementation.
- Database Admin, ETL, Data Preparation, Web App Development, Visualization development, DevOps, SAS Programming and Analytics
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields.
- A minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in related IT, Data Analytics and/or Engineering/ Manufacturing Industries.
- Profound analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Implementing Big Data and Analytics system.
- Working Knowledge & Experience in AWS Cloud environment and SAS platform will be added advantages
- Data Technology, Databases (MSSQL), MPP Platform (PDW & Redshift), Hadoop technologies (Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Presto, etc.), ETL Tool (SSIS, SAS DI etc.), SQL, Scripting and SAS programming.
- Data Visualization/BI Platform: Spot fire, Tableau and SAS Visual Analytics.
- Scripting: Java, PowerShell, Python & SAS Programing
- Edge Computing/Streaming: Apache Spark, Kafka, or related Streaming Analytics technologies
- Analytics Tool: SAS, JMP and R
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Data Analytics Engineering