Short DescriptionZS is looking for Data Science Associate who will develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally. Also implement statistical and data mining techniques on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensional in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Implement statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information.
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings.
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging data sets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required.
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommended systems, predictive modeling, etc.).
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R).
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Data Science Associate