Short DescriptionNIVIDIA is looking for Data Scientist Intern who will develop frameworks for data ingestion and processing. Also good in algorithms (for data processing and machine learning) and should know how to diagnose the root causes of errors.
- You will come up with scalable algorithms (for data processing and machine learning) on how to diagnose the root causes of errors. You are expected to understand the results of the algorithms/models and reiterate/enhance the algorithms given the updated results
- We want you to extend intelligent approaches to detect and to root cause the outliers in the data models, to identify inconsistencies in data.
- You will develop frameworks for data ingestion and processing.
- You will improve and fine-tune the recommendations framework on multiple platforms.
- Pursuing BS, MS, PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
- You are experienced in solving problems using machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, outlier analysis, etc) and deep learning models (Neural Networks). We need you to possess a consistent track record of taking care of time series data.
- You should be able to write readable, testable, maintainable and extensible code (primarily Python).
- You should have experience with common tools for data storage and processing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop Map/Reduce, Hive, Cassandra. You will have to drill into the problems of running large scale software in a big network.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and reporting skills should be your strong sides.
- Experience with Big data using Hive. Ability to write efficient queries to pull data from Hive is a big plus.
- Experience with big data visualization Tableau, Kibana.
- Experience working on an Agile or iterative development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information System.
Data Scientist Intern